Saturday, April 4, 2015

The other day, I saw a man wearing Serial Killer Glasses. He helped me not hit a car when I was backing out of a parking spot, by giving me those little “keep coming” hand waves and thumbs up and stuff.

As I drove away, I gave him a merry little wave.  How wrong of me, I thought, to judge this harmless man by his glasses. I knew that by waving to him I had done a good deed: I had alleviated some of the prejudice that still exists in America against Serial Killer-looking people.

Later that night, as sense of terror rushed over me. I realized that the reason I thought “Serial Killer Glasses” is because he had the same glasses as the serial killer on American Horror Story. I thought, WOW. WOW, America. Good job.

I would have never been able to spot him, otherwise. . .  

In the words of the great composer Tim Minchin, “All I know, I learned from Telly.”
Thanks, Telly.

A and Associates would like to thank American Entertainment for helping us identify dangerous men, through the education of modern entertainment: including, but not limited to, men in wife beaters, men in beanies when it isn't cold outside, men with bad teeth, men with accents (excluding British) and all ugly men.

No comments:

Post a Comment